Monday, May 16, 2005

tomorrow is it

I stopped in to Karen Rockwell's campaign office tonight on the way home from work to get my instructions for tomorrow. I've booked the day off work to volunteer as a scrutineer. (Why does that name remind me of Disney's "Imagineers"?) Karen greeted me with a big hug and warm thanks. She is fabulous. She's the Georgia Straight's choice for our riding. She sure deserves to win, with her solid experience, dedicated hard work and good, good heart.

I'll work all day tomorrow with Cathy, a co-worker of mine who also lives in Port Moody and who first introduced me to Karen when she was running for city council. That will make the day enjoyable. When the polls close we'll gather with the other Tri-City NDP candidates and their supporters to watch the results come in.

Try something new. That's my favourite. This is it.

Do something worthwhile. That's my habit. Here I go again.

Hope for the best....yup I sure will.

question: will it work? will it work?

mompoet - the night before Christmas feeling right now

No comments: