Saturday, May 07, 2005

Sound Journal Update - Number 9 is in the works

Michele loaned me Edith Piaf. She sang in French.

Michele says that I relate to the lyrics so strongly that it will be good for me to listen to the music without understanding the words. She says that the emotion and energy of the music will come through, no matter what the language.

Michele is wise. She also knows me well enough to nudge me away from my comfort zone. This is a polite way of saying she doesn't mind seeing me squirm once in a while.

I love you Michele. I will listen to Edith Piaf and I will enjoy and understand the music. I will not look up the translations until after my journal is posted. Promise.

question: Bonjour Guy, ca va?

mompoet - out the door to send salmon swimming to the sea all day

No comments: