Tuesday, May 29, 2007

it's been a while since I posted a recipe and this is a good one

a new salad I just learned from a friend who brought it to a potluck lunch at work last week:

fresh spinach (washed and torn into chunks)
sliced strawberries
diced red onion
sliced avocado
bocconcini cheese
raspberry vinaigrette dressing

Put them together in the proportions that appeal to you. mmmm

I was going to take a picture of the one I made tonight but I forgot, and ate it all up.

question: why does a salad always taste better when someone else makes it?

mompoet - this one is so good that it's even good when I make it for myself

ps blogger spell-checks bocconcini as "reconcilable."

2 comments:

J. Andrew Lockhart said...

answer: That's not true for me. I like it when I make it --- I know what's in it. I'm always worried about what others use in their food --- not always, but many times. Yes, I know that's weird, but that's just me. :)

Anonymous said...

Mm, sounds good. Spellcheckers try to moonlight as comedians, I swear.