Saturday, January 21, 2006

procrastination

Guess how many times I can check my email and post my blog and address a letter and pet the cat? As many times as I don't want to clean the house. Thanks for the emails friends. I'm listening to Definitely Not the Opera, CBC1 on the net while I clean, and I can hear your little chime whenever an email comes in, then I have to stop and read and reply.

It's starting to look (and smell) like the oranutangs moved south and people live here. Orange and bleach-scented people. mmmmm And I just baked an apple crisp with plums and blueberries so it smells yummy too.

hi-ho hi-ho now to scrub the tub and make the toilet so you can serve soup in it (but don't, really).

question: any other ideas for excuses to take a break?

mompoet - easily distractible

No comments: