Five bits of evidence of my weirdness...
- I have chocolate in my underwear drawer (also a screwdriver, packing tape, a flashlight and underwear).
- I exuberate over peculiar but useful words (and experience an unusual - some would say fanatical and dogmatic - degree of irritation when words are mis-used).
- Whenever I put my socks on I practise balancing on one foot (imagine what it’s like when I put on gloves).
- I collect beautiful overbites (but I have forgiven my parents for the orthodontia that deprived me of mine).
- Some of my best friends are numbers (you should meet 49 – he’s a square of a prime and a stand-up guy).
mompoet - wee-rud since 1961 (Dad, is that a prime number??)