Thursday, September 01, 2005

Five days, five minutes, five seconds

Five days off work...I do love flex time work hours. flex flex flex...ahhhhh..

Five minutes to read my email now that we have eaten supper. Daughter has a friend over for a sleepover. They are making chocolate chip cookies, or rather a chocolate chip cookie. A big one.

Five seconds to post my blog. Son wants to play the new version of roller coaster tycoon. I'm getting out of this kitchen before the big cookie pops the oven door open like when Lucy baked bread on I Love Lucy and so a roller coaster crash and burn can be orchestrated to impress everyone. Ahhhhhh. Did I ever tell you about Zoo Typhoon? That's when son and daughter cooperate to set all of the animals in Zoo Tycoon free to eat each other and all of the park guests and zookeepers. It's built into the program, so it's intended to be used that way.

five, four, three, two, one bye

mompoet

ps 2/3 cup butter, 1/2 cup brown sugar, 1/2 cup white sugar, 1 egg, 1 tsp vanilla, 1 1/2 cup flour, 1/2 tsp salt, 1/2 tsp soda, 1 1/2 cup chocolate chips 350, drop by spoonfuls, ungreased cookie sheet - don't cook them (it) too long

2 comments:

Carol said...

Do you love Lucy,too? The bread coming out of the oven was a classic funny moment.

I have to wrestle for the computer!
Though I usually win.

mompoet said...

I loved loved loved Lucy. Don't watch much tv now, but I gobbled her up when I was a kid. Glad I'm not the only one who has to queue for computer time. Early morning is pretty good. Everyone else is sleeping.

Ta Carol,

mp