*That was not a smileycon just there. It was a bracket and a colon. I don't do 'cons.
- A skeleton. Don't ask me why - about 40 cm tall, dangling over a hanging basket on a neighbour's house, as I walked the dog this morning.
- A German Shepherd sitting in the middle of the street while it was still sunny. Just sitting there. I drove my car around him v e r y s l o w l y, laughing. He didn't even crack a smile.
- A beagle, singing a sad song outside the video store, and a man, standing inside the video store shaking his finger at the beagle singing outside the video store.
- An email from a friend telling me that families at the Preschool Fair spoke languages from every continent except penguin. It was only funny because I didn't get it and had to email her back to ask her to explain it, then I laughed at how stoopid I was not to get it.
- Then I thought, is the opposite of a continent an incontinent? and I thought I was funny.
- "Pumpkin-scooping kits" at Walmart. I didn't know what's funnier, the idea, or the sound of the words. (Luckily store security was not nearby)
Question: Ha ha ha ha ha...right?
mompoet - "I'm a little teapot!"