Friday, October 08, 2004

Something about a Shovel?

Stupid BC Liberal comment of the day that proves they are just Socreds with a new label:

On the way to work this morning I heard a sound bite on the news that was so outrageous I stopped and wrote it down. I can't find the quote anywhere on the web tonight, but I promise you I heard him say these words.

Lorne Mayencourt, touting his new Safe Streets Act, on "squeegee people:"

"If somebody wants to hop between cars they should get down to the A&W."

I know I am not the first to draw the parallel, but we have to keep reminding ourselves, and everyone we know. Our opportunity to make things better is coming in May 2005.

Arrrg

Question: Should I even be surprised?

mompoet - still holding on to the concept of compassion and human decency

No comments: