Thursday, February 16, 2006

My Quiz

Welcome to the Kwizz Quiz. Answer these five easy questions and discover your KWIZZ personality!!!
  1. You are wandering randomly around the internet, and you find a quiz. What do you do?

  2. I read the introduction and scan the questions, then take the quiz if it interests me.
    I skip the quiz. Quizzes are evil.
    I call a friend and ask her if she's taken the quiz, then decide what to do.
    No question, TAKE THE QUIZ! TAKE THE QUIZ!

  3. When you were a kid, did you ever make up a quiz and ask your friends to take it?

  4. I didn't have any friends when I was a kid.
    Because of a rare learning disability, I communicated only by multiple choice.
    b
    all of the above

  5. What is the most fun for you?

  6. quizzes
    television
    sex
    church

  7. Choose the statement that applies most accurately to you:

  8. I buy Cosmo magazine just to take the quiz then I throw the magazine away.
    I love filling out the census form. They don't do that often enough.
    My favourite part about donating blood is answering the donor questionnaire.
    all of the above

  9. If I had personal license plates on my car, they would most likely spell:

  10. SCNTRN
    KWZKID
    QZDRK
    BOOBS

Kwizz Quiz Results - Your KWIZZ personality
Here's what your score means:
0-10 You are immune to quizzes. Why you took this one, we'll never know.
11-15 You enjoy a quiz now and then but you are trying to cut down.
16-21 You are a quiz dork. You can find another fine quiz at the "Give Me More" link below.
Thank you for taking the Kwizz Quiz

1 comment:

Carol said...

I scored 14/I forget.
Hey, you are a natural quzzmkr.