Saturday, April 09, 2005

What's Boring?

I am going to write some boring blogs next week. On purpose. I'm currently interested in the idea of boring, so I'm going to explore it.

So far, I can think of a few boring topics:

  • how much I slept, what I ate, exercising
  • money
  • house cleaning
  • television
  • what somebody said who nobody else knows
  • why I don't do things (ie excuses)
  • how nice people are
  • cute things the pets did
  • everything I did at work today
  • what things cost
If you read this and you have some more ideas for boring topics for next week's posts, please leave a comment or email me. I want to be so boring that nobody can make it through the week reading my stuff without screaming, "This is so boring!!! Why am I reading it????"

question: did you notice that BOING is just "boring" without the r? (only BOING is the opposite of boring)

mompoet - maybe I will find out why so many people continue to watch television every day

No comments: