Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Tape or Wake

Beauty and the Beast kids will be on BTV on Thursday morning between 6 and 9am (a couple of times in there, I think). The show is doing a remote broadcast from the ACT Theatre in Maple Ridge. I have to get our daughter to her carpool rendezvous point at 5:15am. I think we'd all better go to bed early. Tune in CityTV if you want a preview of this great show. The real thing opens on Friday night, and runs through May 1. Tomorrow is closing night for the middle school performance of Alice in Wonderland. We'll get to see that show if we can keep our eyes open.

Driving to Maple Ridge centre takes 30 minutes in zero traffic, close to an hour at drive-home time. I'm getting an inkling of how Vancouver people feel about driving to Port Moody. It's not impossible, but think of all the other things I could be doing. Oh well, when the girls are in the car it's very entertaining (also deafening about half the time). When I'm by myself I am really enjoying my cd player.

Wake up early tomorrow, or set your vcr. And watch for the funny little guy with a mustache and high-waisted pants. That's our daughter.

question: what time did they say???!!!

mompoet - coming and going

No comments: