Wednesday, September 22, 2004

Urban Myth?

By now you have probably received the email that tells the story of Maya Angelou's 74th birthday and her comments on the Oprah Winfrey Show about aging gracefully. You may even have forwarded it to five amazing women, as instructed. After all, who would dare tempt fate and suffer the dire consequences promised in the email?

I am running a personal test. I have received this particular email at least a dozen times now and I never, ever forward such things (well, except maybe that one with the man in the over-the-shoulder yellow brazilian thong bathing suit - but that was funny). I have made a point of not forwarding the Maya Angelou email. Despite this refusal, the elastic on my underpants is still working just fine.

Question: Do you dare join me in this dangerous experiment?

mompoet - snug and safe from chilly breezes

No comments: