Friday, September 17, 2004

TV Me

I made it onto CityPulse news tonight. Their education reporter Mike Bothwell called me for a parent's perspective on Christy Clark's resignation. He remembered me from when our school was threatened with closure two years ago due to funding cuts. The story looked really good, and my comments were edited into the beginning, middle and end of the piece. I sure appreciate the opportunity to talk about how this government's actions have affected families.

Question: What would you say if you could say whatever you wanted to on television?

mompoet - media magnet, dust mop, enigma velcro


1 comment:

mompoet said...

This comment from my neighbour who read my blog after coming inside from a glass of wine out on the road after Friday supper. Happy happy happy am I to have friends like this.

Hi mompoet,
I want to hug you in my pajamas and sing 'O CANADA'. Just a blog thought. Good night