Thursday, February 01, 2007

Nelson is going to Ireland Today


I was sitting in my pajamas blogging about iWPS, when the phone rang. Kirsi is leaving this morning for a two-week visit with her friend Della in Ireland. She wanted me to bring Nelson over to her house so he can go with her to Ireland.

I ran over there in my pajamas and slippers, and managed to snap a photograph of Nelson just about to go into Kirsi's suitcase. Doesn't he look happy? The shot is a little blurry because I had to get the camera out of my frozen car, and the lens kept fogging up.

I think Kirsi will have a wonderful time in Ireland. Nelson is a lucky, lucky rat. Thank you Kirsi. Bon voyage Nelson.

2 comments:

Carol said...

Bye bye Nelson. Make sure you bring back some pictures.

Lazy Daisy said...

I want to see Nelson kissing the Blarney Stone! Wow, this rat of yours certainly gets around.