Sunday, February 11, 2007

good movie

Andy has a really bad cold. We cancelled supper out last night and stayed home to watch some movies. We saw Midnight Cowboy. I haven't watched that in years. What a good story about love and hope. The characters of Joe Buck and Rico Rizzo are totally endearing. I love Joe Buck's optimism and loving heart, especially in the bus ride, when his friend wets himself and Joe manages to get him laughing and feeling better. That's a good scene. Jon Voight and Dustin Hoffman are still among my favourites. This movie is probably my favourite for both.

question: have you seen this lately?

mompoet - loving movies about interesting people

ps This is probably what made me think of salami - as in the party scene and Rizzo stealing salami, just in case you get the wrong idea when you read my dream post.

No comments: