Sunday, March 05, 2006

waiting for a slow arts day

The Poetry Face Off broadcast has been postponed again. Please tune in on Saturday, March 11, 6-9amPST to CBC Radio1 690am in Vancouver, or on the internet.

I'm beginning to feel like a silly goose, repeatedly emailing a long list of friends and posting updates then nothing happens so off we go again. Maybe I'm just imagining the whole thing? Nope, I couldn't imagine a night like that, with such great poetry performances. You'll have to believe me. It did happen and it is worth the wait.

Cross your fingers it sticks this time. I'll keep you posted if it changes again.

In the meantime, just file me under bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla...

question: do you think you can go back to sleep now (if you got up early?)

mompoet - if a poem falls off the radio, does anybody hear it?

No comments: