Saturday, March 11, 2006

jim's face off


My friend Louise emailed to suggest a petition to CBC by disgruntled soccer moms, insisting on reliable radio scheduling.

My friend Jim sent me a wonderful photo that he created.

My friend Bonnie said she is hording all of her dead fish ( in response to me giving permission for everyone who is sick of my update emails to mail me a dead fish).

I am going to work this morning. Then I will continue to paint the bathroom. The aquamarine is all gone and the first coat of primer is up (I'll use two to be safe). Thank goodness, the new ceiling looks good with just one coat of oil paint. The job should be complete by Sunday evening. The carpenter and plumber charged less than we thought.

question: to what will you listen this morning?

mompoet - face still attached for as long as I need it

ps - In case you missed Friday's post, the Poetry Face Off broadcast is rescheduled to March 18 or 19. I'm not sure which day or what time yet (see picture above).

No comments: