Wednesday, August 22, 2007

good movie

I saw Stardust today with Fiona and a couple of her friends. It was a lot of fun. It was written by Neil Gaiman who wrote the awesome novel Coraline and others that I have not read.

I usually don't like Robert DeNiro when he is trying to be funny, but I loved him in this. There is also Claire Danes all grown up playing Gwyneth Paltrow (just kidding). And a hideously wonderful performance by Michelle Pfeiffer.

I recommend it.

question: what movies have you seen this summer?

mompoet - steeling myself for Superbad and anticipating Rocket Science

1 comment:

Lazy Daisy said...

My daughter saw the movie and read the book. She liked the movie but was disappointed because the book was so much better. Loved the Clair Danes played Gweneth Paltrow remark! You totally crack me up....check out my bubble baby Emma on Wordless Wednesday. We always wondered what she would look like with hair.