Friday, October 27, 2006

nesting and sewing

I took last Friday off work to hang out with the kids who were on a pro-d day from school. Then I ended up attending a funeral instead. It was good that I could do that but I felt like my treat day was taken away.

So I booked today off. Only the kids are in school. I am going to nest with my sewing machine and put together my new Halloween costume. Construction-wise it's not that much different from all of the lime green munchkin dresses I sewed last Spring. The main difference will be that it's much more DEAD. Just wait, I'll post a picture when it's ready.

It's been raining for a few days. The furnace is kicking on in the morning. I found my wooly socks. Perfect day to be inside and not in a hurry.

question: do you ever reclaim and misplaced treat?

mompoet - self-indulgent in a positive way

No comments: