Sunday, November 20, 2005

more happy mail

The package that my parents mailed to my sister and her family in Africa finally arrived. We were sure that it had been lost or stolen by this time as weeks had gone by since it was posted at great expense. They are enjoying the goodies and practical things (a frisbee, powdered milk, plastic containers with lids, tank tops) and have requested chocolate. I can manage that!

Also, they sent a new blog installment which I posted on their blog for them to save them time waiting for dial-up connnection and a turn on a shared computer. If you are curious about their adventure you can read it here.

They say it never rains but it pours. The mail (and email) has been very good to us this week.

question: is there some physical law that explains why things cluster?

mompoet - if there isn't, I'm going to make one up

No comments: