Friday, November 11, 2005

The anti-cheese now available for your workplace

I have always detested those cheesey framed photos of skydivers and mountain peaks and soaring eagles that are hung by the rah-rah police in places of employment. You know the kind I mean. If you don't, you are either unemployed or you work in the rare place that is blessed by the absence of these pithy platitudinal planks of plunkity-plink-plonk.

Now, thanks to a link sent to me by my dad, who is a mathematician and so a pessimist by nature (not really, but that sounds good and may start a lively discussion), I have discovered an alternative. I would like to hang one up and see how long it takes my co-workers to notice.

question: which is your favourite?

mompoet - really motivated (not pretending by hanging up a stupid sign) most of the time

No comments: