Friday, January 26, 2007

I'm back

BOING
BOING
BOING
I was not boinging on Monday - I still felt like crap.
I can't even remember Tuesday. What happened to Tuesday?
I made it to the gym Wednesday morning, and again today, Friday. And I liked it. I intended to take it easy but I didn't. I felt too energized to go slowly.
I woke up at 3:30 Thursday morning thinking "Cripes, I set the bread machine timer wrong - I can smell it and it smells done!" (It was not done, it had just finished mixing the dough and I was smelling yeast all the way up from the kitchen, through the bedroom door and under my quilt.)
I woke up again at 4am Thursday morning, and instead of saying, "Oh yeah, I can sleep some more, zzzzz..." I said, "Why isn't it morning yet? What's taking so long???
I am jazzed, definitely and completely.
Air tastes good, water tastes good. I want to chase something.
I have had 3 good hair days in a row.
I like my butt.
Well, there, now that's probably too much information, but you get the idea. I think I have finally shaken the smothering ennui that wafted in with this bad head cold that I have been fighting since before Christmas.
I am interested in the world again and want to do something about it.
Yay! I missed my zest. I'm glad it's back.

question: do you know this feeling?

mompoet - it's a good feeling

No comments: