Tuesday, January 23, 2007

better is a relative term

I think I am starting to feel better. I still have this yukky, snorky, coughing, dripping cold that has sapped my energy for almost a month. I lack energy and creativity. I'm getting things done, but not feeling satisfied with my accomplishments. I mostly want to sit there and look out the window.

But I do feel better.

Better, like The Globe and Mail is better than the Province
Better, like vanilla pudding is better than jello
Better, like vacuuming is better than cleaning the cat litter box
Better, like a hangnail is better than a nosebleed
Better, like junkmail is better than a telemarketer
Better, like a hole in your sock is better than a hole in your underpants
Better, like maybe some day in the future I will feel like saying


BOING!

but not yet.

question: are you feeling better?

mompoet - accepting in degrees what I would prefer to receive as a unit

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was just thinking, "You know I had a downtime and I AM NOT FEELING ANY BETTER"
Boing!