Friday, October 19, 2007

The Big WWWWIIIIIINNNNNNNDDDDDD!!!!

This typhoon came across the Pacific from Japan. The weather reports warned us to be ready for the worst. In fact, not much happened beyond a bit of heavy rain. Down in Seattle, though, it was horrendously awful (in a mild sort of way).

Defective Yeti has a great link to KING 5 news where they were clearly grasping for a local lead story. Check it out (and be sure to view the "raw" footage and tell me if you see any horrible wreckage and dire destruction).

question: did people WANT there to be a disaster?

mompoet - flashlight at my bedside just in case, but I think I won't be needing it.

1 comment:

Muhd Imran said...

Hope there will be nothing serious but heavy rain where you are.

It is interesting to say only when the terrible event is over and you survived through it.

Nope, I'd rather watch it on TV.