Sunday, February 27, 2005

April Fool

My son's brain is growing. He is forgetful these days. Also, his already surreal sense of humour has taken a whole new dimension.

On the way home from supper at Grandma's house tonight, he told us about his idea for a really cool April Fool prank at school.

"Well, I'd get 99 sheep, you see, and I'd let them loose in the school. But first I'd paint a big number on each sheep: 1, 2, 3, 4....all the way up to 98. Then I'd skip 99 and paint 100 on the last sheep. They'd go crazy looking for number 99."

That's our boy.

Question: is it genetic? (I hope so)

mompoet - fractal-brained by choice and heredity

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.