Monday, September 17, 2007

home

After a wonderful weekend, I'm home again, grateful for good friends and feeling renewed appreciation for my life, my home, my family, the people around me. Our trip seems to do that for me every year. Just sitting with the moms who have become my good friends just from living together on the same street does me a world of good. We talk about what's happened in our lives during the past year, share stories about our parents, husbands, children, and everything seems to sift into place. We are lucky to have one another as friends. We also have a few adventures and lots of hysterical laughter, so we come home with new stories to tell our families, and with renewed energy for the busy months ahead.

I'll post some photos and share some of the stories soon here on the blog. For now, thank you friends. Thank you world. I love you family.

question: who's in your circle of friends?

mompoet - thank you Cathy, Kirsi, Myrna, Leanne, Karen

2 comments:

Carol said...

Makin' it happen, Mompoet. Sounded fun!

Lazy Daisy said...

So you have your own Desperate housewives?