When we see them we will be sure to:
- eat at Capitol Hill Szeuchuan Restaurant (they have been missing it. we have been thinking of them everytime we go there - particularly my nephew Simon - we think of him!)
- celebrate the birthday of the twin cousins - Fiona and Lukas both turn 14 on Wednesday, so the party will be a little late, but that's okay
- celebrate Barb's birthday (August 4)
- play balderdash with a dictionary and scraps of paper
- hang out and breathe in and hug and cry and get used to each other all over again
question: why do we miss someone especially much when they are almost here?
mompoet - aching with missing