Wednesday, August 03, 2005

scrapbooking

My sister and her family just arrived at our house this evening. Barb and Kim will leave the kids with us while they go to Ottawa for a week's training for their year (or two) in Eritrea. Until Sunday night we'll have 5 children, ages 9-15 years. It will be noisy and fun. Thank goodness for Costco, I think we'll have enough food.

I'm tired and busy and will try to post some photos and thoughts. For tonight, a mixture of offerings from previous posts. This is my clip-show blog:

Today in a final burst of pre-return-to-work productivity I help in shelter an escaped mental patient in a cave and prepare his bedroom for painting. My only complaint is thanks to Andy's green thumb the wizards are in the thick of puberty. JK Rowling got this one right, although I half-wish we called them "thongs." I had planned to sit with coffee and the newspaper and wear pajamas as long as possible. But that was not to be. My husband likes to have all of the latest electronic gadetry. We were in a a giant industrial building now full of artists' studios. At the front of the class, our endorphin-pusher urges us to go faster, pedal harder, INCREASE THE TENSION!!!! Why do things always happen in weird clusters? AROOOOOOOOOO!

That was fun.

question: what is the square root of happy?

mompoet - fractal pterodactyl

No comments: