Tuesday, August 16, 2005

At least he knew the right thing to say...

I got bit by a parrot this morning. One like this. I was feeding my neighbour's bird and he stuck his beak out through the bars (I did not put my finger in the cage) and he bit me. I let out a little gasp when he let go, and he gasped back, "ooooomph." Then he tried to bite me again so I distracted him by jingling my keys over the top of the cage while I tried to reconnect and padlock the food dish back into place. But he was too smart. He turned around and headed back for my fingers saying, "Ouch! Ouch!" as he came after me. I was quick and just kept holding different things over the cage for him to go look at and I got the food and water dish back in and padlocked in place.

Nice of him to say ouch though. Do you think he felt my pain?

question: is Fritz related to Kanzi?

mompoet - ouch

No comments: