Thursday, April 10, 2008

getting ready for grad


Alex will graduate from secondary school this June. In May, there's a dinner dance at a fancy hotel, followed by an all night fun party at the school to discourage dangerous partying elsewhere. For the fancy dinner, all of the students dress up. The girls all ordered their dresses months ago. Now the boys are shopping. Alex opted to rent a formal suit for the occasion. Here he is at the rental place modeling the one he chose. (He'll not wear the #420 on the lapel to grad.)

I think he looks very handsome.

question: what did you wear to prom/grad?

mompoet - I sewed my own grad dress.

2 comments:

Lazy Daisy said...

Woo Hoo! What a handsome young man...bet he is going to be a heart breaker. I bought my prom dress because I got asked like two days before prom and didn't have time to make one.

Unknown said...

What a handsome young man! Fun times ahead for these kids. Grad just seems to be the daily talk around our house!