Sunday, October 30, 2011

halloween care package part 3

This is the third installment of my blog care package for Fiona at university. This is the best way I can think of to send you a bit of Halloween at home.

Our neighbourhood continues to be decorated.
 When we drove past the neighbours' house I thought someone had some kind of trouble with spelling. The banner seemed to say "AP ALWE." But up close, I get it.

 This is a cool creepy spider. Think how scared they'll be when they open their kitchen window for a bit of fresh air and THAT crawls in!
This is just really cool and tasteful. I like it very much.
Remember when all of the cherry trees were severely pruned in the springtime? Most of them came back, but this one is the exception. It makes a splendid Halloween tree, don't you think?

I'll take some spooky photos in the dark Halloween night and post them. Just thought you'd like to see things getting ready.

question: isn't preparing for Halloween half the fun?

mompoet - looking around the neighbourhood for spooky stuff

No comments: