Saturday, October 29, 2011

halloween care package - part 1

I did not send Fiona a Halloween care package because I could not think of anything to put in it that wasn't junky or disposable. Instead I am posting these photos, partly for fun, and partly in place of a care package. Hey, Fiona, here are photos of Halloween at home. Tonight - getting ready on Saturday:

Three big pumpkins are waiting on the deck, ready to be carved. I will carve them tomorrow. So far Dad, Alex and Lukas are not jumping up and down to help with the carving. I am sure they will all be happy to eat the pumpkin seeds, though.


Dad decorated today, while I was out at the opera with Grandma and Grandpa. I am so glad that he does this wonderful and creepy job. What you can't see is the orange spider web all over the carport ceiling. I told Dad you would not like it if you were home. He said, "I know."

Of course, Phil Haig dropped off a bag of Halloween candy. YUM YUM! What would the weekend before Halloween be without a bag of Phil Haig Halloween candy?

Tomorrow I will sew my sock monkey costume. I'll show you when it's done.

Happy Almost-Halloween!

question: what is the best thing you ever received or sent in a care package?

mompoet - sending love in images

No comments: