Thursday, October 15, 2009

things about which I am wondering this evening

  • what else would Lorenz Hart have written had he not died so young?
  • if I bake pumpkin muffins, will anyone else in the family eat them?
  • why does a can of pumpkin have enough in it for two pies? why doesn't it specify this on the outside of the label instead of on the inside, which you read only after you have taken the pumpkin home?
  • will the Vancouver Police really bust into someone's house and rip down their Olympic protest sign?
  • should I go back to the weight room tomorrow? or wait until next week? which will be better for my recovering back?
  • do I have a night available next week for election volunteering? or should I stay home?
  • can I say I've stayed home every night this week? I was out Monday night, but technically, it was part of the long weekend.
  • why does it feel so good to stay home every night? should I do this more often?
  • can I pass through the weekend without cleaning my house, which I did not clean last weekend because of a hurt back? will I successfully ignore the mess and enjoy the weekend?
  • should I have a glass of sherry right now?
  • will my thyroid test come back normal?
  • do they have a copy of Babes in Arms at the Burnaby Library?
  • should I go to a movie this weekend? if so, which movie?
  • where's a good place to buy rain gear?
  • will businesses in the downtown core stay open during the Olympics if they are not hospitality industry type businesses? or will they shut for a month or more?
  • where did I put my slippers?
  • will we ever have a dog again?
  • will I find quiet time to write my poem this weekend?
  • will Kristene and Gale come to Shoreline on Sunday?
  • will I do a good job of performing a slam poem tomorrow night at the church potluck? will my friends at church like it?
  • who will I meet at the homeless shelter orientation meeting on Saturday?
  • what will I wear for Halloween?
  • how will my surprise project for Night of the Living Dead Celebrities at Thundering Word turn out?
  • should I wash my jeans first? or the towels? should I wear dark jeans or light jeans to work tomorrow?
  • will rain gear really make me look like a dork?
  • isn't it better to be a dry dork than a wet noodle?
  • should I try swimming again?
  • what movie is Alex watching and when will he come home?
  • should I keep downloading podcasts at a rate faster than which I can ever listen to them?
  • will the encryption software that Dad sent get debugged so I can read his secret messages?
  • should I make the salad tonight? or tomorrow morning?
  • is it silly to wake up at 5:30am just so I can read blogs for half an hour in the morning before I get dressed for work?
  • should I make tea now?
  • should I pre-buy tickets to the Writer's Festival, or take my chances and buy them at the door?
  • will Maya have a good time at the writer's festival with me?
  • should I get a new camera?
  • will I remember tomorrow to call the health insurance, the doctor and the hairstylist?
  • how did my eyebrows grow so fast?
  • will we have a permanent homeless shelter in the tri-cities next winter?
  • will we have rapid transit in the tri-cities by 2020?
  • will I work at my new job for much longer? or go back to my old job soon?
  • if I took a university course, could my brain handle it?
  • if I tried a sudoko puzzle, could my brain handle it?
  • if I tried to do the laundry, could my brain handle it?
  • should I bake pumpkin muffins? or drink sherry? or wash my jeans?
  • will people get the flu vaccine when they want it?
  • will people get really sick in my neighbourhood, at work, in my family? or will it all blow over?
  • if lots of people get really sick, will businesses close so people can stay home and get better? will they close for 4 weeks? even if they are in the hospitality industry?
  • will the homeless shelters close if people get sick?
  • will there be homes for everyone by 2025?
  • will there be snow for my grandchildren?
  • should I put the snow tires on my car this month?
  • if I go back to my old job, can I continue to take the bus as much as I am doing now? or will I need my car every day again?
  • will anyone notice if I forget to load the dishwasher?
  • is the front door light on?
  • where are my pajamas?
question: enough already

mompoet - pondering

No comments: