Tuesday, December 18, 2007

8 (or under) MeMe

Carol, conductor of the the famous "Friends of the Friendless Marching Band," tagged me at her blog, A Revision.

8 things I am passionate about:
my family (nuclear and extended)
God
my community
social justice
poems, stories, plays and movies
laughter
service
leadership

8 things I want to do before I die:
travel the world
drive across Canada
go back to university
learn to relax
be a better listener
be a Grandma
write a novel and/or a play
sing in a choir


8 Things I say often:
HAH!
HA HA HA HA HA!
What do you think about...
My suggestion is...
Tomorrow we will...
I love you.
Please,
Thank you for your help today.

8 books I've read recently:
Turtle Valley
A Recipe for Bees
The Golden Compass
Moosewood Low Fat Cookbook
A Roald Dahl Treasury
The Artist's Way
A Thousand Splendid Suns
Bible

8 songs I could listen to over and over again:
Love Cats - The Cure
Scar Tissue - Red Hot Chili Peppers
Lover Man - Billie Holiday
The Lord's Prayer sung from the Voices United Hymn Book
Life is Sweet - Natalie Merchant
Slide - Ani di Franco
Burning Down the House - Talking Heads
Dock of the Bay - Otis Redding

8 things that attract me to my friends:
not perfect
funny
generous
creative
open-minded
have experiences different from mine
playful
honest


8 People who should do this "MeMe":
the first 8 who are moved to do so


question: If you could make a list of 8, any 8, what list would it be?

mompoet - not usually a doer of memes, but there you go.

3 comments:

Carol said...

question: If you could make a list of 8, any 8, what list would it be?

Hey, that could be a start of another meme. Later...

8 Reasons Why You Blog...
uh

Unknown said...

I'm going to adapt this for my blog :-)

Muhd Imran said...

I especially like to read the second one - 8 things we wish to do before we die.

These are the wonderful things that keep us striving to live... passionate about life.

Good list.