Thursday, September 28, 2006

does your chat wear un chapeau?

A friend at work is creating an art installation consisting of photographs of cats and dogs wearing hats. She has sent us home with little straw hats in which to photograph our friendly beasts. Your dog or cat (or hamster, budgie, gerbil etc) could be part of this work of art. Just send your picture to me by Canadian Thanksgiving (October 9) and I will forward it to the artist. The display will be at the Shadbolt Centre for the Arts in Burnaby and I'll let you know the dates later.

Here's my special email address for pets in hats only

dogsandcatswearinghats@yahoo.ca

question: do you dress your dog for special occasions?

mompoet - our dog was a fairy princess once for Halloween

2 comments:

J. Andrew Lockhart said...

Darn! Don't have any pets. (unless you can count the 4 kids)

mompoet said...

Holy smokes Andrew, four! Your wife had the baby. Now I've seen the beautiful photo (he's a cutie) and left my congrats. That's wonderful! Four kids is really something. You don't need any pets right now!
mp