Thursday, May 31, 2012

because

Because the yogurt container foil lid had a sharp edge I have cuts on two of my fingertips. Because I have cuts on my fingertips I put bandaids on them. Because I put bandaids on them, I have big, awkward fingertips. Because I have big, awkward fingertips, I am having trouble typing with accuracy. Because I am having trouble typing with accuracy, I am making a lot of mistakes. Because I am making a lot of mistakes, I am taking a long time to enter my blog. Because I am taking a long time to enter my blog it seems beside the point to say that the yogurt was really yummy, and I make excellent granola. Yes I do. But if my fingertips were cut earlier I would make granola with bandaids or blood in it, which is not excellent in the least.

question: what was that about?

mompoet - because I am so slow typing, I can't tell you

No comments: