Thursday, March 25, 2010

just me

I woke up the other morning at 5:30, my usual time. It was dark. Andy was still asleep. It was cold. I reached, in the dark, for something warm to wear and found my sloppy grey sweatpants - perfect for 5:30 in the morning. I put them on and stepped quietly out of the bedroom. The hallway and stairs were dark too. Never mind. I'll put the light on in the kitchen.

On my way down it occurred to me, I must be gaining weight. I must have gained a lot of weight - gosh! These sweat pants are really tight! There used to be tons of room in "the bucket" because I bought them before I lost all this weight.

Wait. I get downstairs and see I have them on backwards. No room in the rear, but a kangaroo pouch in the front. Turn the pants around. Problem solved. Just me.

question: are you sharp as a tack when you wake up?

mompoet - more of a butter knife until I get my coffee

No comments: