Friday, December 22, 2006

Gym 0, Cookies 1


I skipped my manic pedal workout today in favour of baking. I have made almond shortbread and some amazing chocolate chip cookies using a Terry's chocolate orange and some pecans. There's a whole wheat banana loaf too. I'm listening to Elton John and remembering some of the things I thought he was singing when I was a girl, listening to his music on AM radio. I'll post some of my favourite mis-interpretations later today. Right now, the house smells heavenly, the dog is happy because I fed her some pecans, and soon I'll go over to Mom and Dad's for lunch, then Mom and I will make wreaths.

question: do you bake?

mompoet - when I was in a real grump-funk as a teenager, my sweetie would ask me to bake him some cookies because he knew that would cheer me up

2 comments:

J. Andrew Lockhart said...

I do a lot of cooking, but I don't bake --- that looks good to me, though! :)

Muhd Imran said...

The sweet smell permeates through blogosphere. The photo makes my mouth water. Yummy!

No, I do not cook or bake. I contribute by eating like a glutton and burp at the end.

Merry Christmas!