- Mom returned from India. I let Dad have her all to himself for the day but we talked on the phone.
- Irene phoned. I always like it when she does.
- The drier repairman came and fixed the clothes drier which has been broken since Thursday. phew.
- I got all of the backed-up orthodontics claim forms filled out and ready to go in the mail (that means we will get some money back).
- I cleared off two computer desks and the table in the hallway that were filled with miscellaneous junk.
- I organized the volunteer list and schedule for the Christmas recital (4 shows and a dress rehearsal, about 25 parents per show so it's a big list!)
- I read my novel for about 2.5 hours total. It's The Time Traveller's Wife. I'm loving it.
- Kirsi came over for tea. I always love when she does.
- The ladeez are planning birthday supper for me. They are peaches and jewels and treasures in my life.
- I waited for Alex after school. He took us on an errand and for a practice drive. He is getting to be quite a confident and skilled driver.
- I finally remembered to book a couple of appointments that I usually only remember in the middle of the night.
- I made corn chowder and grilled cheese sandwiches for supper.
- Dog and I went for a long walk and it wasn't raining.
- I had my first chai tea of the cold and damp season. mmmm
- I went to bed at 10.
Question: what do you do when you have a "discretionary day?"
mompoet - not jealous of anyone's couch just now