Tuesday, August 24, 2004

Synchronicity

The ice cream was yummy (pistachio gelato at Casa Dolce at Newport Village). But the library was even better.

I picked up the curious incident of the dog in the night-time, by Mark Haddon. The story is told by a 15 year-old boy who has autism. He finds the neighbour's dog dead, is suspected of killing the dog, and sets out to solve the mystery. Christopher, the main character, understands the world very differently from the typical way. I especially like that he loves prime numbers. In fact, he numbers his chapters only with primes. This was especially sweet for me, having just published my mini-rant about being only prime numbers for the rest of my birthdays. ahhhhh.

Question for today: What are you reading? How are the chapters divided?

mompoet - jumping out of my chair to wake up 14 year-old so we can go to the gym together before I have to start work

No comments: