Wednesday, August 18, 2004

Hello Out There

Well, Here I go with my first post in my first blog. I've been reading other people's blogs for the past few weeks and really enjoying it, so I thought, "Why not make my own?" I know for sure it will be interesting to me, and maybe to people who read it. But first I have to:
  • Find a theme
  • Get a voice (well, I have that already - but a blog voice I mean)
  • Learn how to do things like add links, pictures, surveys etc.
  • Make sure it's interactive
I have a lot to learn, and I think I'm going to have a lot of fun.

So here's my first question for anyone reading this...

Do you have a blog? What are your suggestions for my blog? Please send me your url and I'll have a look, then maybe I'll get some ideas for my blog, so it can quit being a blog about a blog and start being a blog about something.

'night for now

Mompoet - cooling off in my kitchen and thinking about wrrrrdddds.

No comments: