Saturday, June 23, 2012

radio silence (punctuated by rhubarb)

I can't tell you how Fiona did at her Toronto Over the Rainbow callback. I can't tell you anything about several other things we're waiting to hear about this week. I am bursting with curiosity and wonderment and walking around with lips zipped and question marks dancing over my head. All will be revealed in the fullness of time. In the meantime, I am considering a new career as a standup comic. Well, maybe a sit down comic. Well, maybe a sit down and go home comic.

Here are my two jokes, prompted by typos and misquotes I spotted this week:

Q: What kind of trail does a bookworm leave behind?
A: A paper trail!
BA - DUM - BUM!

Q: What kind of pedals do weevils have on their bicycles?
P: Flour pedals!
BA - DUM - BUM!

Q: What kind of pants do slugs wear in the garden?
A: Petal pushers!
BA - DUM - BUM!

Question: Now wasn't that better than no post at all?

mompoet - keeping my day job, yeah...

ps - Did you notice, that was three jokes? I have a special on today: buy two, get one free.

No comments: