Wednesday, August 24, 2011

my chinese ebay underpants





On Monday, Fiona phoned me at work to ask if I had ordered anything online. I told her not that I know of, but maybe someone else did, and it came addressed to me because everyone uses my paypal. She said there was a package. I told her it was okay to open it. She said thanks and we ended the call.

A few minutes later, I received a text message:

It's Calvin Klein underpants from China.

I texted back:

men's or women's?

She texted:

Men's boxer shorts.

I texted:

Oh, that explains it. I always order boxer shorts from China on ebay.

When I got home I examined the package and its contents. It's a styrofoam box - two halves with a cavity inside. They were taped together for the mail. The label is mostly in Chinese characters.

I wonder who sent them and why? I have a few theories, but that's a story for another day.

In the meantime...

question: what do you think happened?

mompoet - my chinese ebay underpants are my mysterious wonderment




No comments: