Wednesday, May 10, 2006

also very tasty

I got my Mother's Day present a few days early. Andy and the kids went out and got me Stadium Arcadium, the Red Hot Chili Peppers' new cd. I couldn't listen to it last night because of too many people doing homework in too many rooms, too late into the evening. Now it's early morning and I'm having music for breakfast. How tasty to wake up this morning and think, "I have something new to enjoy."

The band is coming to Vancouver in September. I think I'll go see them.

Black bandana sweet Louisiana
Robbin' a bank in the state of Indiana

question: what did you think about when you woke up this morning?

mompoet - yum yum yum

1 comment:

Lazy Daisy said...

Hooray , you got it....now go for the tickets too! Happy Early Mother's Day! Ah....such poetic lyrics!