Thursday, November 20, 2008

still dreaming

I am at work, and training a new co-worker. We have a routine to follow and we must be quick. I have a set of keys - small ones like for cupboard locks. We have to put the keys into things like card readers in order to keep things going. I can't match the key to the slot, even though I have been doing this job for a long time, and I'm embarrassed to show my co-worker that I can't train her properly. I desperately jab keys into slots. A key breaks off in a slot. I am horrified as I hold the key head in my hand. Now I have broken the key, and also the machine. I look at my co-worker. She is horrified too, but for just a moment, then we laugh and start jabbing all of the keys into the wrong slots and breaking them off on purpose.

question: is it Friday already?

mompoet - trying my darndest to decode my dreaming

No comments: