Thursday, July 31, 2008

curious correlation?

Just coming up for air for a moment. The non-blogging, non-facebooking experiment is working. I am reading and writing again. I may extend for a week or two, but I'll let you know.

In the meantime, I have been watching my statscounter account to see how people will stop reading my blog while I am not posting, but my modest "hits per day" is exactly what it has been for months, posts or no posts. This, to me, is very strange. I thought maybe people would go away, then return after the advertised come-back date of August 4, but it doesn't seem to matter. I am pondering the whys and wherefores of this.

No more from me now for a week or two longer. But you can still check in, especially if you wish to help me maintain this state of wondrous perplexedness.

question: what do they see in it?

mompoet - in reruns only, for now anyway

1 comment:

Muhd Imran said...

At least you gave a warning for your rest period from blogging. I didn't for mine and good people have been wondering why.

I seriously had no time to be at my Mac for any posting. So many things to do, helping Sonny and Wifey and work too. Have been terribly busy these few weeks.

Anyway. Have a good rest. Be fruitful with your goal. Catch-up with you again soon.