Friday, March 11, 2011

kimmy wasabi laver

My friend Diane gave me a packet of Kimmy wasabi flavoured laver (seaweed) at work on Thursday. "You'll like this," she said, then warned me that it has a very intense flavour. Diane knows that I like wasabi peas, and said I would like this too. I took it home and enjoyed it with a beer after supper. It is wasabi-hot in a way your wouldn't expect nori seaweed to be. It is good though!

After I ate it I read the package and found the description of suggested uses as delicious as the snack itself. You can check this out on the product web page.

I hope I will get some more laver to snack on soon. Or perhaps for a fun beard or whiskers.

question: tried any new treats lately?

mompoet - the world is full of delicious adventures and fun whiskers

No comments: