Saturday, November 27, 2010

opportunity knocks

I just got home from the movies. I checked my email and found a bit of spam that made it past the filter. I'm glad it did. It's the funniest thing I've read or seen today:

I scored $44 in 2 days in my free time! I learned from - (website name deleted) Remember who hooked you up!

Holy smokes! $44 in 2 days. Imagine what I could make if I worked at it for a week, a month, a year! I could afford a new Nintendo, or possibly Starbucks every day and a hockey jersey in time for the playoffs!

This made me think of other great enticing spam-mails that might come my way. I would be just tickled to receive any of the following:

  • Male enlargement - from theoretical to microscopic to visible by the human eye - find out how!
  • I lost 12 pounds in 6 months! You can too!
  • Make hundreds in the real estate market with 47 simple tips every smart investor should know.
  • Breathing changed my life. Find out how you can start today.
  • Change in your pockets. Check those old coats and find enough to pay for parking or the bus.
  • The secret to true love and lasting happiness. Ask your mom. She was right all along.
  • Twelve miracle foods that don't make you fart.
  • It's never too late to change your socks. Find the courage now.
Clearly, it is time for me to go to bed. I will bid this day adieu and look forward to a tomorrow filled with overwhelmingly awesome revelations and opportunities. Good night.

question: do you know the secret of whatever you want for free, without any effort?

mompoet - laughing is cheap and easy

No comments: