Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Banana Guard Chronicles Part 2 - a Hypothetical Conversation

I was eating a snack at the office while talking with my friend Robin. I showed Robin how well the curvy banana fits in my banana guard. Robin admired the fit and marvelled at the curviness of the banana stem. (Hah! it's not just me.)

We got to talking about what to do on a day that you don't have any bananas or just prefer not to bring a banana with you in your banana guard. While Nelson the rat would be happy to keep the banana guard home with him on the shelf, I think it is worthwhile to consider the other uses of a banana guard. Robin and I came up with quite a nice list of things that can be handily carried in the banana guard. Stay tuned for details.

I will leave you with this thought...

question:

When you are sleeping on the couch and the phone rings, and you jump up off the couch and grab for the phone, which is funnier:

A - you pick up a banana guard and hold it to your head and say "hello?"

B - you pick up a plastic rate and hold it to your head and say "hello?"

mompoet - both are equally likely at our house these days

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looking forward to learning more about the uses for this handy dandy item.