Friday, May 25, 2007

bad dream

I'm a little bit afraid to go to sleep tonight because I had a bad dream last night. I was in my parents' garage and a bad man who looked like Riff Raff in the Rocky Horror Picture Show attacked me with a stick and started hitting me on the head and face. I tried to call for help (Mom and Dad and my family were all in the house) but I had no voice. When I found my voice I saw there were other people in the room, but nobody seemed to notice I was being killed and calling for help.

I hate that dream. Worse than the running in slow motion dream when I have to go fast, or the phone that doesn't work dream and the public toilet with no door dream. Maybe I'll just have one of those tonight.

question: when you dream a bad dream, what is it about?

mompoet - I dream reruns

No comments: